I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award! I was on the road with my hubby, so I wasn't able to blog it or get the questionnaire up or get my nominations out! I'm very honored to have been nominated by the sweet Ashleigh from Simply Wright. This award is for growing blogs and serves to introduce to others that you might not have heard of. It's a fantastic award and I'm very excited to be a part of this! Huge thank you to Ashleigh!!!
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS
1. I lived in Pakistan as a teenager.
2. I used to be an atheist, but now am a Christ follower for life. I was raised Muslim.
3. I don't like Star Wars. Or Lord of the Rings.
4. I'm not really from anywhere. Born in Missouri, moved all over the USA. I prefer to call San Diego home. It's where I feel most at home.
5. The food I miss most since my celiac diagnoses is Cheese-Its. Also, donuts, which I never ate before I was diagnosed.
6. Indian food is my favorite. Samosas, Buryani, Gulab Jamun, etc...I love it all!
7. I struggled through an eating disorder for over 20 years.
8. I was a figure skater.
9. I started college at age 15.
10. I was almost 4 months pregnant when I got married and had NO clue that I was pregnant. I found out 4 days after our wedding and freaked out!
11. Even though I didn't wait for our wedding night, my husband is the only man I've ever been with. And I really am glad for that.
Part of being nominated for this awesome award is to nominate other bloggers!